Saturday, January 19, 2008




Amazing how exposed it feels when you start this blogging process! I half way expect comments like "What makes you think you're interesting, missie?" Well, I'm probably not. But, some amazing people have shared their time and knowledge with me; so I'm hoping to serve as a bridge between them and anyone who bothers to read my blog. The Travis County Master Gardeners are at the top of that list! take a look at the greenhouse I built after they showed me how. It made it through the snow and ice of winter 2006 and is still going strong this "winter".

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Look at you...blogging and all! Welcome to blogging and I'm so happy to see you up and running. Can't wait to see more.

Pam/Digging said...

Congrats on the new blog. I look forward to seeing what's happening in your garden over the coming months.

That greenhouse you built is pretty cool---er, warm, I should say. You must have a lot of room in there for overwintering plants and getting seedlings started.